Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cross stitch : Carp update 4

Didn't get much stitching done since I got home as there's so many things to do back in Subang...such as eating =D Spent the day in Aunt Helena's house hanging out with Mum, aunts and cousins. It's great to be back and being able to have gossips sessions with them and get the latest on the family =P Our family is kinda large so the gossips are never in short supply...and they're juicy too =P

Looking back, life is much simpler back when we were little and our mum's have no wrinkles on their faces. Seeing my cousins grow up so fast reminds me of how much time has passed. The cousin who wore the cloth diaper I helped fold when she was baby is now out working. Cousin whom I shared his Mum's confinement food (can't help it okay...I love the Foochow red wine noodles!) have just finished his UPSR and next year would be in secondary school. I myself have left secondary school 10 years ago. But the memories are still so clear in my mind. I can still remember the day I got my SPM results. Where did 10 years go?

Okay, I got sidetracked from the topic. Anyways, my carps are doing well, not sure bout my sea monkeys though...if they all died when I get back to Macau, it's all Eric's fault =P These few days I've managed to get started on the golden carps and almost completed the black ones. Hopefully I'll finish the gold carps this week.


Three more carps are still missing...will start on them soon.

The black carps look nice don't they? Mum is still bugging me bout the eyes -_-


A gold carp in the making. It's really hard to stitch in yellow at night as all the shades of yellow seemed to look the same and it messes up my counting 0_o

I can't wait to finish this project and I believe it's going to look beautiful...just like me *looks in mirror* =P It's Monday tomorrow. Can't believe I actually like Mondays now...the blues are gone =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...