Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cross stitch : Carp update 3

It's been raining here again as Typhoon Higos is nearby. Thank goodness it missed us and headed for Hainan Island. One typhoon a month is more than enough. Since we're forced to stay indoors by the rain, I spent more time stitching. Got myself some more leaves and some stalks. Have not been touching the fishes much as I'm still thinking how I'm going to mix in some shiny threads to make my carps a little more 'bling bling'. Still can't decide...I can be so fickle sometimes. There's 9 carps altogether and I've only started on 2 and a half while not finishing any!
More leaves at the bottom. So much green -_- Not one of my fav colours at all. But they do look petty don't they? Eric says my leaves look real. I guess that is good thing =)

Mum likes the small round green things I stitched today. Those are supposed to be leaves too. I think she lost the plot.


Tomorrow is a new day, with new decisions to make. And a few more stitches to complete the big picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...