Thursday, January 15, 2009

Un-sexy

I don't know how people living in cold countries could reproduce or have any sort of bedroom activities. When it's cold, either you want to eat or you want to sleep. Maybe both at the same time cause you don't want to leave the bed that you painstakingly made warm by being in it. Once you leave, it becomes cold and you have to start all over again. Not a fun thing to do.

Another thing that is bugging me. There's no way any gal in her right mind could feel sexy all bundled up in wool resembling an overstuffed dumpling. Most likely the only desires you'll ignite in your man would be for a hot delicious dumpling soup and not a session of tumbling around in a cold bed -_- If you already resembled a dumpling during hot summer days, that's just a double whammy for you.

How can we feel sexy when almost every inch of skin is being covered up with unflattering but undoubtedly warm material? Yeah...I know what you're thinking...no need to cover so much lar. Seriously? You think a shivering and cold stricken gal is sexy? Give me a break. You'll probably end up in a hospital.

I've even resorted to reduce fluid intake just so I don't have to pee so often. It's no fun sitting on a cold toilet seat. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Maybe we need to get on of those toilets that have a seat warmer. Definitely will make going to the toilet more pleasurable.

Heaters? Well....we do have one small portable heater. There's no central heating in our apartment. Because it's an old old old apartment. Just thank God we have electric and water.

And it's expensive to leave the heater on the whole day. We'll go broke if we do. If we go broke, then we have to live on the streets which is unarguably colder than inside this apartment without an heater.

To compromise, dress like a dumpling and put the heater on when necessary. Right now, it's necessary. Cause if I don't have it on, my fingers will freeze and I can't blog.

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can put on my shorts and tank tops again. I miss wearing my slippers and sexy heels.

Hell...I even miss wearing my sunglasses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...