Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hiatus

Yeah...I know I haven't been blogging much lately.
Totally lost my mojo.
The truth is, I'm going through some major changes in my life.
Said goodbye to 2009 and stepped into 2010 with uncertainties.
So much uncertainties that I can't see beyond a few months from now.

I realized that in life, change is inevitable.
Situation change. People change.
How do I embrace a change which I didn't see coming?
Maybe I've been going through life with my eyes half closed.
Naive and stumbling along.
Now it's time to wake up and face the future head on.

There is no where to hide. Even when I'm scared.
You can't always get what you want and that's life.
I've excepted the fact that there's alot of stuffs that's beyond my control so I've been saying the Serenity Prayer every night.

Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things that I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.

I know it's kinda gloomy for my first post of the year.
I wish things were different but I still believe everything happens for a reason.
Fate can be cruel but life's a bitch too.

I might not be updating very often from now on as I don't want my blog to be filled with my emo ramblings.
It'll be too depressing.
And I can't seem to describe the feelings that's cursing through me.

When the time comes,
when I'm ready,
when I see colours again,
when this feeling stops,
when I'm stronger...
maybe then I can find it again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...