Thursday, October 29, 2009

Original Bootcamp Malaysia : Day 11

It was really hard getting up this morning as my bed was so comfy and warm.
The thought of skipping bootcamp today flitted through my mind a couple hundred times.
But I dragged my butt there, just because I want to finish six bootcamp sessions this week,
I know it sounds a little kiasu but I've come this far...only two more sessions to go.
I can't give up now.
Might end up in the hospital for over doing it but I don't give a damn anymore.
I want this quite badly, just to prove to myself that I can.
And to make some people eat their words =P

Went to bootcamp today in my still soaking wet shoes.
Mum was grumbling about the shoes, 'cause they're hers =P
The field was still wet and soggy from all the rain yesterday...no point havng dry shoes afterall.

Today's session was definitely harder than yesterday's.
We were in team of fives and had to pull a long rope to the other end and then flip a freaking heavy tyre about 5 times.
After that, we had do a series of exercises such as squats, jack knives, push ups and plank holds while waiting for our teammates to complete their turn.
Yes, we had to pull the rope and flip the tyre alone.
I had a really hard time with the tyre.
It was so muddy and I couldn't get a good grip on it.
Vanessa told me to use my legs but they were so wobbly from the squats and stuffs *sigh*
By having two Chongs in our team, guarantee can hear lots of encouragement coming from them...even if you're 50 feet away =) 

After all that sexy mud exercise, we moved on to my worst fear.
Running =(
With sand bags *faints*
We had to run three approx. 200 meters laps and then do thrusts, push ups, sit ups and squats...with sand bags.
Then repeat with the running again.
It reminded me of my first day of bootcamp where I almost puke and gave up =(


This is how my bootcamp t-shirt looks like after today's training.


I'm also really sorry for the 10 grunts you guys had to do because I walked when I was supposed to be running or at least jogging.
I did try my hardest but running is a struggle.
I will try harder, I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...