Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unsettling

Sometimes I wonder why I feel like I'm the edge all the time.
I can't seem to settle down...and be truly happy.
Something is missing...I know it.
I wonder if it's me that's causing all this negative energy around me.
I'm restless most of the times...lost in my own crazy thoughts.
Maybe I should cheack myself into a retreat...like staying at a temple and just meditate to find inner peace.
Maybe I should just not care anymore...the more I care, the crazier I get.
Why should my happiness be determined by someone else?
I'm trying so hard to change....not easy and it's a bloody struggle everyday.
Why can't people just accept us for who we are?
I hope I find what I'm looking for soon...if only to keep me sane.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...