Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've got flowers!

Eric sent my these lovely flowers for Valentine's Day.
He's the sweetest hubby any gal could hope for *blush*
After 2 years of marriage, I still get flowers on February 14 =)

I was so surprised when the delivery man showed up in a taxi this morning.
Thought he had gotten lost on the way to his girlfriend's house and wanted to ask for directions!

No mistake here...it's really for ME!


2 dozens of beautiful beautiful lilies...my favourite flower *smells flowers again*

Out of 24 stalks of lilies, this is the lone lily that has started to bloom beautifully.


How can I not be in love with you my sweet and thoughtful darling.

Missing you desperately this Valentine's.

Thank you for the lovely lilies. They're as beautiful as you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely! i like stargazer lilies too :)
expensive taste, haha.
happy valentine's day to you, very heart warming to know your love is as strong since Day 1 of marriage.

Jen

Tracy said...

Baby : I'm sure your fish feels the same way bout you =P

Jen : Thanx! Eric is a very easy man to be in love with. Hopefully, I still get flowers in the future ;P

Jess said...

He is really sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...