Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thai Thai @ Sunway Pyramid & Sweet 18

I'm in Macau and loving it! The weather is getting colder but currently it's still quite comfortable. Had been out celebrating Eric's birthday for the past few days so I have not been blogging. We've been busy going around having fun till I'm exhausted.

Before leaving Subang, I was busy...after arriving in Macau...I'm also busy. Busy but totally fun =D
My last day in Subang was spent with my best friend and then with family. Met Michelle in Pyramid for lunch to catch up on gossips and some shopping.

Xmas deco are up...and there is a kid's talent contest going on.

Michelle and I decided to try lunch at Thai Thai


We both love the ambiance of Thai Thai...very cosy

Can you believe this is the table mat?

This desert is called Tab Tim Krob..It's iced water chestnut with coconut milk top with jackfruit slices.

Found some red rubies in my dessert!

I tried the beef noodles which I find so-so only. The noodles came in super huge bowls but the portion isn't huge lar
A Beef Ball
Michelle's Tom Yum which is really spicy!

After spending a few hours with Michelle and doing some last last minute shopping...had to rush home and get Mum to attend Pei Ann's birthday celebration.


Happy Sweet 18 to my beautiful cousin.
This is a super yummy ice-cream cake fro Haagen Dazs

More cousins at the birthday party. L-R : Edwin, Eddie, Fendy. Jeffrey and Mimi

After dinner, had to rush home and start packing my bags. Man...I always seem to have so many things to bring to and from Macau. Whenever I want to leave something behind I'll start to wonder if I'm gonna need it...I can be so fickle sometimes till the same item will go in and out of my bags a few times before I make my final decision. It can be so tiring -_-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...