Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cross stitch : ABC Baby Afghan Update 4

Previous

Small Snail slowly making it's way...

"T" for Tracy =D

"U" was done pretty quickly.

Another butterfly to pretty up the afghan.

"V" for Victory!

Super cute and blue Whale =)

"X" marks the spot. I know...the green is getting boring -_-

Mum commented that the "Y" is too simple.

Everyone loves the cutesy Zebra. He has the best colour!

Nice colour combination when you look at all the alphabets together =)

This is the afghan I've spent so much time stitching. Have not washed or iron it out. Still have a little finishing touches to be done before it can be used.



I actually finished stitching the baby afghan some time back but was too lazy to post pics.
It feels so good to see all the beautiful & colourful alphabets.

Now, all I have to do is to buy a backing cloth to cover up the back as to not scratch the baby when it's being used in the future.

I doubt I'll be able to get it done before I leave in a few days time.
Will keep the afghan safe and get it done on my next trip back.

The baby afghan is so pretty...I can't stop admiring it =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled upon this post, and was delighted to see it, because I too am making this afghan. I am making it for my daughter's baby, who is due in February. I am currently on the letter K, and it feels as though I will never finish! It is turning out to be very cute, I will stick with it! Enjoyed seeing the finished product on your blog! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...