Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a weekend

Friday came and I end up pretty sick at the end of the day.
Down with a bad sore throat and a temperature.
I'm aching all over as well.

I slept till late on Saturday.
Got up, had something to eat.
And went back to bed.

By the time Mum went to bed, I was out the door ;P
'Cause Sue-Yi came up from Singapore and we haven't met since my wedding.
Which is more than 2 years ago!
A simple yumcha session ended at 5am.
Feels like we were back in Uni days.
Hanging out with Uni friends brings back nostalgic memories of some crazy things we've done over the years.
One of it was to drive up to Genting Highlands in the middle of the night.
And the guys entertained us with ghost stories while we were driving on the lonely and dark Karak Highway =S
Needless to say, it was the most frightening drive up Genting that I ever had.

Sunday was filled with another yumcha session.
Then with a family dinner.
Uncle John and family came to KL and we took the opportunity to celebrate Aunt Helena's birthday.

I'm so tired and my body is aching so badly.
Wish Eric is here to make me feel better.

And now, the countdown begins again.
It won't be long now darling.
I'll see you soon =D

P.s : I've actually finished stitching my baby afghan. Will update soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...