Thursday, March 12, 2009

Loads of Bollocks

Sometimes, I feel so jaded.
Why does people make it so hard for me to trust them?
I usually give people the benefit of doubt.
I mean, no one goes into a friendship expecting to hear lies do they?
I trust people.
Maybe too easily for my own sanity.

Once I figured out I've been lied to, it makes it hard for me to ever believe everything that person says from then on.
Whenever the person tells me something, automatically I'll doubt whether it's true.
And it's been going on for some time now.
Okay, I accept it as fact of life that people lies.
Small lies to cover their ass.
Or to brag a little.

You know...something like "Oh...I got 60 months bonus for doing nothing" is fine with me.
But some lies like "Oh...I BOUGHT a freaking expensive house and started renovations" and 1 month later said "Oh...the owner decided not to sell" is just freaking annoying.

I'm getting pissed.
Do I look stupid?
Don't the person realise I know what's going on?
By not bursting the bubble doesn't mean I like how I'm being treated.
I'm just tolerating.
But the day will come when I can't tolerate no more.
And it's awfully close now.

Getting older every year doesn't mean you're getting more matured.
Getting higher up the corporate ladder doesn't mean you get more respect.
Getting more presents doesn't mean you're cherished.
It means nuts when you have to lie to be noticeable.
It's just sad.

Some people can be so insecure that they lie to make themselves feel better.
Well...I doesn't help.
It only makes you look pathetic when the bubble burst.
Everyone have to live with the consequences of their actions or words in this case.

It's not my fault that you feel insecure.
It's not my fault that you don't have someone who loves you for who you are.
(Time to look into the mirror don't you think)
It's not my fault that you feel like you're competing with me.

If I want something, it doesn't matter that I'm not a bloody corporate high flyer.
Who the hell are you for telling me I can't have it just because I'm a stay home wife?

Loads of bollocks.
That's what you are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...