Sunday, November 16, 2008

On The Edge

So sad to be staying home on a Saturday isn't it? So I ended up in Republic which is located in Sunway Pyramid. The place is pretty alright for drinks but definitely not a place for dancing the night away. When we got there, the place was packed with guys watching the Manchester United game. Not that I mind coz Christiano Ronaldo was in action ;P

Looking around in Republic, we noticed that the crowd is considerable younger than us which inevitable made me feel old and out of place. These kids don't even look old enough to drive but have beer mugs on their tables. Since we gals were feeling a little cheeky last night, Sam suggested we sit at the bar counter instead of a table. Why the bar? Well, according to her, that's like silently giving out the signal that a woman is single. That theory didn't quite work coz we were at the bar for a freaking long time and not even one guy came up to us. I think the guys were more interested in Ronaldo than I am.

Well, the night was still fun as we finally made friends with the hottest guy in Republic. Okay...he is the only hot guy there. Sad to say...others really cannot make it lar. Or maybe the hot ones were hiding somewhere in the corner.


This is my view of the bar.
I found my beer coaster fascinating.
It says "Many keep to the straight and narrow. We live on the EDGE"


That's what I want to do. I want to live on the EDGE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...