Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG

So, the title is a little dramatic.
But damn alot has been happening and I didn't get to blog for some time.
That's because I didn't have a freaking internet connection at home.
Since I'm blogging now even when I should be getting ready for tonight's dinner, that means I finally am connected to the world again.
I was feeling so lost for the whole week.
Feel damn good to be back in the virtual world.
So many things to update, so many things to plan, so many things to do, so many people i want to meet up with.
Thank goodness I have all the time in the world.
Okay, got to go now.
Need to get ready to atttend a wedding dinner.
I'm just so happy...it's a good good day.
Will blog more later....cause you know...I'm connected!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...