Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tiny Mini

Haven't been posting for a few days as I was without a pc since I got back to Subang. It feels good to be back but I'm missing Eric alot =( Anyways, I got myself a new toy to play with (no, it doesn't vibrate) yesterday. Had it charged overnight and here I am blogging! I'm still trying to get used to using my new netbook which is an Acer Aspire One. It's so tiny! The keyboard is so small that I keep having typos. But then again, it's my first time using it so I'm sure I'll get better at it later on. I was actually hoping to get a feel of the new Dell mini but it's not launched in Malaysia yet. And I heard the price is going to be more than RM2k so no point lar. HP mini is also more than 2k where else the cheapest is Asus Eeepc which sad to say, it needs a face lift. My Acer mini is sorta in the mid range and it works fine and definitely a looker. I won't be doing much with it except to blog and surf the web. Heavy duty stuffs will be on Eric's Toshiba.

The best thing about being back home is the food. We've already visited kopitiams and mamaks =D Can't wait to have "bak kut teh"!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...