Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First Crush...

Was a boy named Jeffrey. It started in kindergarden when I was 5 years old. We gals are never too young to notice boys =P Jeffrey was the cutest and smartest boy in my class. And in the whole kindergarden. I'm sure many other gals have a crush on him as well as he's really popular. Whenever we have to choose teams or groups, everyone wants to be on his team as he's pretty athletic as well. As for me, I always played with him during recess time. Can't blame a gal for trying to get some attention =P

We were in the same class for 2 years of kindergarden and it broke my heart when I found out we are going to different primary schools after graduating kindy. I was sad and depressed, and yet I didn't let him know how I feel. Still shy mar.

As fate would have it, Mum and Dad decided that the school I was going to is not good enough so they put in a transfer request for a better school...Jeffrey's school =D I guess my crush was given another chance to blossom. Again, we ended up in the same class, this time for 3 years until I moved to Subang Jaya. The older we got, he became cuter and smarter. From then onwards, I always have a crush on the smartest boy in class. He could be a nerd or a geek, but I can't help but admire his mind. I guess intelligence is a huge turn on for me.

Back to Jeffrey. After we moved to Subang, obviously I lost touch with him. The only one time we spoke on the phone was when he called me to ask the answer for some math homework in Standard 3. I was jumping up and down while clutching the phone so tight until Mum thought I was going nuts. I have no idea where he got my phone number from and come on lar, he is the smartest person in class okay...so why is he asking me for answers? As expected...I was on cloud nine for many days after that call =)

Many many crushes and years later...I met Jeffrey again. He happened to be my course mate's boyfriend. The memories I hold so dear to me kinda got shattered because he wasn't as cute as I remembered him to be. He might still be as smart but the cuteness is gone. Okay...I know it's shallow to think that way but I do have this perfect image of him in my mind.

So, that was my first crush and it lasted for 5 years. Not bad for puppy love huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...