Wednesday, October 15, 2008

That was then

I'm now sitting in McDonalds in SS15 waiting for Mum who has a visit with the dentist. It's lunch time and I'm looking at so many people who are in office wear. I know it sounds crazy but I miss those times when I was one of those "people". People who makes lunch appointments through our office emails and messenger. It's funny how we could be sitting only a few feet away from each other but we still used our computers to communicate for simple things such as making a lunch date.

I can't say going to work is all bad...the worst thing about working would be the rush hour traffic and also the never enough salary at the end of the month...ohh...not forgetting the insane workload sometimes. But I actually like going to the office. I like meeting up with colleagues who are rascals and make me laugh everyday. They started out as colleagues and fast became friends. As we all know, in any corporate office there are a variety of characters we have to come in contact with everyday. But it's so fun to have some really crazy, funny and nutty people around. It makes going to the office something I look forward too, even on a Monday =D

People envy me because Eric is able to support me and I do not have to work. Little do they know, I envy them too.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Sometimes, i miss those day too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...