Saturday, June 12, 2010

Unsettling

Sometimes I wonder why I feel like I'm the edge all the time.
I can't seem to settle down...and be truly happy.
Something is missing...I know it.
I wonder if it's me that's causing all this negative energy around me.
I'm restless most of the times...lost in my own crazy thoughts.
Maybe I should cheack myself into a retreat...like staying at a temple and just meditate to find inner peace.
Maybe I should just not care anymore...the more I care, the crazier I get.
Why should my happiness be determined by someone else?
I'm trying so hard to change....not easy and it's a bloody struggle everyday.
Why can't people just accept us for who we are?
I hope I find what I'm looking for soon...if only to keep me sane.

1 comment:

Baby said...

don't pressure yourself, try to relax. you'll get yourself over stressed.

we can never stop what people think of us. just be ourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...