Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Routine

Life has slowed into a routine lately.
Nothing much is happening but work, eat and sleep.
I'm now craving for some excitement in my life.

There's going to be changes next week...
I'm excited but also worried.
Not sure what to expect so I'll elaborate more once I've survived my 1st day.

I've also been putting on weight like crazy =(
Must do something about it...not eating is NOT an option.
Love my yummy foods too much to give it up!
Just gotta get my fat ass moving...maybe it's time to give that treadmill a try.

The weather has been crazy nice the past few days.
It's so bloody hard to get up from our warm bed when it's raining outside in the morning.
Then it's cloudy the whole day which makes me sleepy in the office.
Not being very productive this week =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...